Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMy biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig secret! SHHH Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig secret! SHHH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bornboy
bornboy

Best Class : Medic

My biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig secret! SHHH Empty
PostSubject: My biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig secret! SHHH   My biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig secret! SHHH EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:31 am

if you tell anyone this i will have to blow up the world but first destroy the sun then blow up the world a second after so you die either way and then i'll destroy our solar system MUAHAHAHA well anyway the secret is im 11!!! :O :O :O shh! or else! i couldnt edit my profile because i tried putting 11 as my age so it says please contact adminsitrator or something SO shh or do you want to die with the rest of the 6 billion people on earth??
Back to top Go down
Rambo
Administrator
Administrator
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: My biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig secret! SHHH   My biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig secret! SHHH EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:59 am

:S You scare me, I dont want to die, btw there are more than 6 billion pplz on earth.
Back to top Go down
http://et-plus.omgforum.net
bornboy
bornboy

PostSubject: Re: My biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig secret! SHHH   My biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig secret! SHHH EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:18 pm

ya i know its like an approximation..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig secret! SHHH   My biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig secret! SHHH Empty

Back to top Go down

My biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig secret! SHHH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Decisions-
Jump to: