Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWhats the best Sensitivity to use? Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats the best Sensitivity to use?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rio
V.I.P
V.I.P
rio

Best Class : Engineer

Whats the best Sensitivity to use? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the best Sensitivity to use?   Whats the best Sensitivity to use? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:08 pm

The best sensitivty can vary bewteen differnt players, i mean i found mine by following a simple rule really to find your personal best sensitivity. Basically if you are able to focus clearly on a spot while strafing with or without stamina, you meet the perfect sens for yourself so its just trial and error untill u found the highest sens u can work with Smile
Back to top Go down
Rambo
Administrator
Administrator
Rambo

Best Class : Medic

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Sensitivity to use?   Whats the best Sensitivity to use? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:10 pm

Mines 5 >.< I tryed with 30... Fail. I was doing 360's.
Back to top Go down
http://et-plus.omgforum.net
rio
V.I.P
V.I.P
rio

Best Class : Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Sensitivity to use?   Whats the best Sensitivity to use? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:16 pm

lol u could allso play about with 30 sens and whn u go back to your normal sens its to slow so u turn it up a bit im on 9 sens now cyclops
Back to top Go down
Rambo
Administrator
Administrator
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Sensitivity to use?   Whats the best Sensitivity to use? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:21 pm

When i first started ET i was on 12. Then i went onto 2.60b patch and i found i needed to lower my sens to get better aim. So i lowered it down 4 then when i rejoin into 2.55 i ramped it up yo 5 and now im ownage.
Back to top Go down
Ronaldo
Administrator
Administrator
Ronaldo

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Sensitivity to use?   Whats the best Sensitivity to use? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:34 pm

Mines always 2.96 or 3.27. For sniping I use 2.00
Back to top Go down
Rambo
Administrator
Administrator
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Sensitivity to use?   Whats the best Sensitivity to use? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:36 pm

You have a sens selector right?
Back to top Go down
bornboy
bornboy

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Sensitivity to use?   Whats the best Sensitivity to use? EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:42 pm

well actually if you tell someone your sensitivity and you try it and it doesnt work for you it is because everyone has a different mouse and it varies in its sensitivity if its really good and to make it better click smooth mouse in Esc<Options<controls (i think)
Back to top Go down
Rambo
Administrator
Administrator
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Sensitivity to use?   Whats the best Sensitivity to use? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:18 am

I got stupid stock standard acer mouse >.<
Back to top Go down
bornboy
bornboy

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Sensitivity to use?   Whats the best Sensitivity to use? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:25 pm

LOL.. i got some laser mouse that i have no clue what the sensitivity is... all i know is it has the hp logo its black on the outside cover thing and the mouse 3 is grayish white and its not wireless..
Back to top Go down
Ronaldo
Administrator
Administrator
Ronaldo

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Sensitivity to use?   Whats the best Sensitivity to use? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:35 pm

we're talking about IN ET SENSITIVITY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Sensitivity to use?   Whats the best Sensitivity to use? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the best Sensitivity to use?
Page 1 of 1