Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHow do i stop watching topics Portal10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do i stop watching topics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bornboy
bornboy

Best Class : Medic

How do i stop watching topics Empty
PostSubject: How do i stop watching topics   How do i stop watching topics EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:27 am

well i get spammed in my e-mail by topics im "watching" how do i stop watching all topics.
Back to top Go down
Rambo
Administrator
Administrator
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: How do i stop watching topics   How do i stop watching topics EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:49 am

Okay so everytime you reply to a thread, or someone else replies to a thread that you posted in, the forum notifies you by sending you an e-mail .. and it is annoying + spams your email.

Here's how to get rid of it:

1) Click "Profile" on the top of the forum (make sure your loged into your account.
2) On the Top right corner, click "Preferences"
3) where is says "Always notify me of replies" choose NO (this is the only thing i would change. Because if you get a PM it might be important, and you don't get much PMs)

4) Click "Save" & Done

Originly posted by gabriel on www.psycho-assassins.tk
Back to top Go down
http://et-plus.omgforum.net
bornboy
bornboy

PostSubject: Re: How do i stop watching topics   How do i stop watching topics EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:32 am

Thank you rambo ive had like 40 spammed e-mail and now thanks to you no more Smile <3 <3 rambo hes the best

EDITED: question answered therefore a lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do i stop watching topics   How do i stop watching topics Empty

Back to top Go down

How do i stop watching topics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Decisions-
Jump to: